SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Games Inc. seeks a User Acquisition Analyst for the WBG San Francisco Mobile Publishing department. Come help us build a world class mobile games studio and take the world’s biggest film and cross-media franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers.
The User Acquisition Analyst will help optimize the company’s mobile games by acquiring high quality users to our titles through all channels, including paid performance based channels. This position works closely with the Mobile games team and other internal groups to find new and cost-effective ways to attract and maintain users, while continuously optimizing existing channels. The User Acquisition Analyst will be extremely detail oriented, with a strong understanding of mobile game customer lifecycle management so that we can profitably manage customer lifetime value against the effective cost of acquiring users to our games.
The successful candidate exhibits the right balance of utilizing data to inform decisions while combining a non-conventional/‘thinking outside the box’ attitude to achieve stellar results. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, User Acquisition, this role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile games.
- Build analytical models from our extensive data set to identify campaign optimization opportunities, make recommendations on testing, and maximize the campaign's ROI on ad spend.
- Utilize predictive modeling, machine learning, and data analytics to drive marketing decisions.
- Solve complex problems with partial, incomplete, and/or dirty data.
- Take lead of your own portfolio of advertising networks.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Optimize targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation.
- Manage and cultivate strategic relationships with our key partners such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Yahoo in testing of new acquisition opportunities to help WBIE stay at the forefront of mobile.
- Explain shifts in market dynamics, territory /region dynamics, mobile marketing trends, and user quality trends to executive team and game studios.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Analytics team to establish and continually refine LTV and cohort tracking analytics frameworks.
- Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in performance based marketing, utilizing video, display, DSPs and RTBs with demonstrated understanding of CPA, CPM, CPC, ARPU and LTV.
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving.
- Efficiently operate under a flexible marketing budget.
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms.
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences; strong ‘soft skills’.
- “No job is too small” attitude.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Advanced usage of Excel including data analysis and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of statistical frameworks and applications (SAS, R) is a strong plus.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
- Attendance at industry conferences as required.
- Passion/knowledge about games is a must!
WB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider for employment qualified applicants consistent with the requirements of Article 49, Sections 4904-4905 and 4908-4910 of the San Francisco Police Code and all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Java Backend Developer (m/f)eGym GmbHBerlin, DeutschlandFeb 14
Cyber Security EngineerOcto Telematics, NABoston, MA, United StatesFeb 14
Head of SalesConcordSan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 14
Manufacturing EngineerNeolightPhoenix, AZ, United StatesFeb 11
Senior Data Engineer @ MeetMeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 11
Latest from the webjobs by
Infrastructure Services - Sales Capture Senior Manager - Communications, Media and Technology (BAY AREA)AccentureSan Francisco, CA 9410513 Feb
Senior Software Development Engineer - International Technology TeamAmazon Corporate LLCSeattle, WA4 Jan
Senior Software Development Engineer – Emerging NoSQL TechnologiesAmazon Corporate LLCSeattle, WA16 Dec
Manager - Sales & TechnologyAlpine ElectronicsAuburn Hills, MI 483264 Feb
Information Technology ProfessionalFuture Generations UniversityFranklin, WV9 Feb
Information Security – Application Risk AnalystNYC Department of HealthNew York, NYJan 27
Sr. Manager, Mobile PublishingWB Games San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 11
Senior Developer - 41399BRHarvard University - Faculty of Arts and SciencesCambridge, MA, United StatesJan 28
Web Designer - for Prestigious UniversityBrooklyn based UniversityBrooklyn, NYFeb 09
Frontend Web Developer (m/f)Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH10178, Berlin, DeutschlandFeb 01