Digital Strategies Manager
The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty family of companies has an opening for a Digital Strategies Manager.The digital strategies director leads the online marketing efforts for the company.The role focuses on the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies designed to acquire and retain customers through interaction with the website, mobile and/or applications while delivering measureable results.This position provides leadership, mentorship and strategic direction for the digital team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More about our company - The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty family of companies has more than 800 sales associates and 13 offices across North Carolina. A full-service residential real estate firm offering brokerage, mortgage, warranty, relocation and title insurance services, it is one of the largest residential real estate firms serving all three of North Carolina’s major metropolitan markets – doing business as Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty in Winston-Salem and Charlotte; Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices York Simpson Underwood Realty in the Triangle; and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Yost & Little Realty in Greensboro. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty family of companies is proud to be a part of HomeServices of America Inc., the second largest independent residential real estate brokerage firm in the United States. Find out more by visiting www.BHHSCarolinas.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- In partnership with business units, develop and manage Web lead generation and conversion strategies. (55-70%)
- Direct the development and maintenance of Web site design and content according to business goals and ensure that industry best practices are followed to maximize the consumer experience and lead generation opportunities.
- Direct the development and maintenance of the company’s mobile site and mobile applications to maximize consumer experience and lead generation opportunities.
- Lead company-wide online marketing strategies related to search engine optimization(SEO), pay per click (PPC), affiliate marketing, retargeting campaigns.
- Develop, implement and direct strategies, plans and operating metrics for Web site performance.
- Apply analytical findings to marketing programs and site enhancements.
- Leverage marketing analytics to ensure optimization of all programs.
- Partner with senior/executive management to develop the company website and other digital marketing strategies and roadmaps that integrate with wide-ranging marketing plans and customer engagement strategies.(25-35%)
- Conceive and guide improvements to the roadmap.
- Develop budgets and effectively present projected ROI to senior/executive management.
- Prioritize online initiatives relative to business strategies and ROI.
- Implement initiatives within defined budgets.
- Manage key platform and digital agency relationships to insure optimal expertise is obtained and strategy is executed. (20-30%)
- Website platform vendor
- Mobile Platform and Applications
- SEO/PPC agency
- Social Media Platforms
- Analytics provider(s)
- Various strategy and design consulting groups as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field; or equivalent related work experience and knowledge.
5+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on internet and relationship management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience working with executive level staff to set priorities, establish budgets and align resources to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in designing and delivering web and mobile based business solutions.
- Experience sourcing and managing vendor partners.
- Demonstrated analytic and strategic skills.
- Strong understanding of search engine marketing, industry standards and SEO best practices.
- Strong results oriented behavior and experience in providing effective solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Effective creative thinking, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities; ability to influence teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Java Backend Developer (m/f)eGym GmbHBerlin, DeutschlandFeb 14
Cyber Security EngineerOcto Telematics, NABoston, MA, United StatesFeb 14
Head of SalesConcordSan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 14
Manufacturing EngineerNeolightPhoenix, AZ, United StatesFeb 11
Senior Data Engineer @ MeetMeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 11
Latest from the webjobs by
Infrastructure Services - Sales Capture Senior Manager - Communications, Media and Technology (BAY AREA)AccentureSan Francisco, CA 9410513 Feb
Senior Software Development Engineer - International Technology TeamAmazon Corporate LLCSeattle, WA4 Jan
Senior Software Development Engineer – Emerging NoSQL TechnologiesAmazon Corporate LLCSeattle, WA16 Dec
Manager - Sales & TechnologyAlpine ElectronicsAuburn Hills, MI 483264 Feb
Information Technology ProfessionalFuture Generations UniversityFranklin, WV9 Feb
Lead Software Engineer, PlatformWB Games San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 11
Digital ProducerONE CampaignWashington, D.C., DC, United StatesJan 27
Content Strategy and UX Team LeadDartmouth CollegeHanover, NH, United StatesJan 26
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEWaxman StrategiesWashington, DC, United StatesFeb 11
Lead Solution ArchitectBCG Digital VenturesManhattan Beach, CA, United StatesJan 24