Ad Operations Manager @ Tubi TV
Tubi TV is the future of movie and TV consumption, with the largest library of streaming movies and TV shows available for free! Scratch that—we're not just the future, we're the present.
Tubi TV has partnered with leading Hollywood studios including Lionsgate, Paramount and MGM to curate an extensive programming guide available on mobile, web, and connected TV devices like Roku, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and more.
Tubi TV: Now Playing, No Paying.
We're hiring an experienced Ad Operations Manager to deliver impactful TV commercials as video ads across Connected TV devices, mobile and Web. You'll work on a small and nimble team in San Francisco and collaborate closely with our direct and programmatic sales colleagues.
- Manage and leverage our proprietary ad server to monetize Tubi TV inventory.
- Maintain ad serving infrastructure and plan for future goals with best practices.
- Evaluate incoming ads to approve for Tubi TV content verticals.
- Manage advertising channel conflicts, ensuring ads are on appropriate content.
- Develop forecasting procedures against booked inventory.
- Manage Programmatic partner implementations and requests.
- Own all aspects related to Test-Pages/Tags, tracking beacons and RTB QA.
- Manage 3rd party verification data. (Nielsen, ComScore and Moat etc...)
- Work with Product and Engineering to develop and enhance advertising features.
- Use 3rd party SSP's, DMP’s, DSP’s and Exchanges to maximize yield.
- Manage a group of Tubi TV network publishers executing Ad Operations related tasks as they come up.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to:
- Accurately forecast for RFP’s.
- Maintain communication with our clients.
- Support our Sales team with any and all requests.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of online experience in Advertising Operations with a technical emphasis and some professional experience with analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients.
- Expert with SQL and Excel.
- Must be able to distinguish XML vs JSON and VPAID vs VAST.
- Strong technical understanding of network communication and JS.
- Well organized with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to focus on priorities, while multitasking, in a fast paced environment.
- Experience administering CRM software (Salesforce preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and platforms.
- BA degree in a Math/Science related field; or a BS degree (are preferred).
- Video advertising preferred and mobile video a huge plus
What we can offer:
- A small team of passionate people and a tech first business
- Tubi TV is well-funded by well-known VCs, movie studios, and most importantly, generating healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware.
Tubi TV is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior Java Backend Developer (m/f)eGym GmbHBerlin, DeutschlandFeb 14
Cyber Security EngineerOcto Telematics, NABoston, MA, United StatesFeb 14
Head of SalesConcordSan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 14
Manufacturing EngineerNeolightPhoenix, AZ, United StatesFeb 11
Senior Data Engineer @ MeetMeThe SourcerySan Francisco, CA, United StatesFeb 11
Latest from the webjobs by
Infrastructure Services - Sales Capture Senior Manager - Communications, Media and Technology (BAY AREA)AccentureSan Francisco, CA 9410513 Feb
Senior Software Development Engineer - International Technology TeamAmazon Corporate LLCSeattle, WA4 Jan
Senior Software Development Engineer – Emerging NoSQL TechnologiesAmazon Corporate LLCSeattle, WA16 Dec
Manager - Sales & TechnologyAlpine ElectronicsAuburn Hills, MI 483264 Feb
Information Technology ProfessionalFuture Generations UniversityFranklin, WV9 Feb
Lead Software Engineer, PlatformWB Games San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 11
Operations ManagerSkedaddleBoston, MA, United StatesJan 31
Sr. Manager, Mobile PublishingWB Games San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 11
IDEABOOST Portfolio ManagerCanadian Film CentreToronto, ON, CanadaFeb 04
Associate Manager, Mobile PublishingWB Games San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 11